HPCL Recruitment 2022 : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is recruiting the posts of Technicians, Lab Analyst, Jr. Fire & Safety Inspector. The online application process for HPCL Recruitment 2022 starts on 22nd April, 2022 & ends on 21st May, 2022. Before filling the application form candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
HPCL Recruitment 2022
Name of the Department : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Name of the Post : Technicians, Lab Analyst, Jr. Fire & Safety Inspector
Total Number of Posts : 186
Job Location : Visakh Refinery-Malkapuram-Visakhapatnam
Mode of Application : Online
1. Opening of Online Application : 22 / 04 / 2022
2. Closing of Online Application : 21 / 05 / 2022
Total Posts are 186.
1. Operations Technician : 94 Posts
2. Boiler Technician : 18 Posts
3. Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) : 14 Posts
4. Maintenance Technician (Electrical) : 17 Posts
5. Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) : 9 Posts
6. Lab Analyst : 16 Posts
7. Jr. Fire & Safety Inspector : 18 Posts
Qualification Criteria For HPCL Recruitment 2022
Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Desirable : 1st Class boiler Attendant competency certificate
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering (or) Instrumentation and Control Engineering (or) Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering (or) Electronics and Communication Engineering (or) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) + 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%).
Jr. Fire & Safety Inspector
Graduate in Science + 40% Marks + Valid HMV licence.
Age Limit : As on 01 / 04 / 2022
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
Age Relaxation : SC/ST – 5 Years , OBC – 3 Years
General / OBC / EWS : Rs.590/-
SC / ST / PWD : No Fees
Application Fee Payment Mode : Online
Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test(CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
The CBT is likely to be conducted at 22 Cities across India.
Candidates may be called for Computer Based Test at any center other than his/her choice.
Candidates qualifying in the CBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut – off marks decided by HPCL).
Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature” only.
The candidates qualifying Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination.
Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection.
Desirous candidates seeking employment with Hindustan Petroleum need to be medically fit as per Hindustan Petroleum’s pre-employment medical standard.
Remuneration for all the posts will be minimum Rs.55000/- per month.
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 9 months. Upon successful completion of the Probation period, they will be considered for confirmation subject to satisfactory performance during Probation period.
How to Apply HPCL Recruitment 2022
1. Go to the official website and click on “Careers” – Job Openings – Recruitment of Technicians – Visakh Refinery – Click here to apply.
2. Then complete registration with your Name, mobile number and Email.
3. Then Login with your registered mail Id and password.
4. Then select your post & click apply.
5. Then fill your Personal details, Contact details and Educational Qualification details.
6. Then Upload the photo and signature in a proper format.
7. Then click on final submit.
8. Then make a payment through online mode.
9. Finally keep the printout of the application form for future use. And do not send the application form & other documents to the HPCL office.
Important Links For HPCL Recruitment 2022
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here