Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 : Indian Navy is inviting the online application for the post ofNavy Agniveer (MR)- 01/2022 Batch under Agnipath Scheme. The online application process is staring from 25th July, 2022 & closed on 30th July, 2022. Before filling the Indian Navy Agniveer MR online form 2022, candidates are requested to read the Indian Navy Agniveer MR notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Bharti 2022.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022
Name of the Department : Indian Navy
Name of the Post : Navy Agniveer (MR)
Total Posts : 200
Batch No. : Agniveer (MR) – 01/2022 Batch
Application Mode : Online
Important Dates of Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022
1. Starting Date of Online Registration : 25 / 07 / 2022
2. Closing Date of Online Registration : 30 / 07 / 2022
3. Training of Course Starting Date : December, 2022
Vacancy Details of Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022
Post Name : MR
Total Posts : 200 (For Female :- 40)
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Job Specification
Agniveer MR (Chef)
Preparing food as per menu (vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products), and accounting of ration. And also you will be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organization.
Agniveer (MR) Steward
Serving food in the Officers’ messes as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. And also you will be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organization.
Agniveer (MR) Hygienist
Maintaining hygiene in wash-rooms and other areas. And also you will be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of organization
Qualification Criteria of Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022
Passed in Matriculation examination
Candidates should be born between 01/12/1999 to 31/05/2005
Male[Height] : 157cms ; Female[Height] : 152cms
Physical Fitness Standards
Male :- 1.6 km run : 06 minutes 30 seconds
Female :- 1.6 km run : 08 minutes
Uthak Baithak :- Male:20, Femle:15
Male :- 12 Push-ups, Female:NA
Female :- 10 Bent Knee Sit-ups, Male:NA
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Selection Process
Shortlisting of candidates : Based on 10th examination percentage
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Seva Nidhi Package
|Year||Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveers Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to Corpus fund by Gol|
|Total Fund||Rs.5.02 Lakh||Rs.5.02 Lakh|
How to Apply Indian Navy Agniveer MR Online Form
1. Go to the official website & click on “Register”.
2. Register with Aadhaar Virtual ID or other government photo Id.
3. Fill up your name, mobile number, date of birth and other details and Qualification details.
4. Create ID, password and then login.
5. Fill up education qualification details, upload education qualification certificate and address details.
6. Then upload Photo, Signature and Domicile certificate in the proper format.
7. Photograph to be uploaded should be good quality with blue background.
8. Go to “Current Opportunity” and click on “Apply Now”.
9. Check personal particulars, education particulars, military records, communication materials, miscellaneous particulars, documents details, post preference and preview of application.
10. Lastly submit the application form and keep the printout of the application form for future use. And do not send the application form & other documents to the Navy office.
Important Links for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here