Intelligence Bureau ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022 : Intelligence Bureau(IB) is recruiting the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Technical through GATE scores of the years 2020 or 2021 or 2022 of CS & EC Branch. The online application process starts on 16th April, 2022 & ends on 07th May, 2022. Before filling the application form candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022
Name of the Department : Intelligence Bureau
Name of the Post : Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Technical
Total Number of Posts : 150
Job Location : All India
Mode of Application : Online
Important Dates of Intelligence Bureau ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022
1. Opening of Online Application : 16 / 04 / 2022
2. Closing of Online Application : 07 / 05 / 2022
Post : Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Technical
Total Posts : 150
Stream : Computer Science & Information Technology (CS) : 56 Posts
Stream : Electronics & Communications (EC) : 94 Posts
Qualification Criteria for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022
Candidates must possess valid GATE scorecard of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS) and Electronics & Communications (EC) along with
B.E. or B.Tech in Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communications or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering OR
Master Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communications or Computer Science or Master Degree in Computer Applications
Age Limit : As on 07 / 05 / 2022
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 27 Years
Age Relaxation : SC/ST – 5 Years , OBC – 3 Years
General / OBC / EWS : Rs.100/-
SC / ST / PWD / Women / ExSM : No Fees
If Ex-Servicemen has already secured employment in civil side under Central Govt. in Group ‘C’ Post on regular basis after availing benefits of reservation given to them are required to pay Rs.100.
Application Fee Payment Mode : Online / Offline
In Offline Mode : Payments through SBI challan generated on the last day of closure of online application forms can be submitted in the bank till 10.05.2022 during banking hours only.
Candidates to be shortlisted on the basis of valid GATE score card of 2020 or 2021 or 2022 and will be called directly for the interview.
GATE Score = 1000
Interview Marks = 175
The interview will be based on Subject knowledge in relevant fields & Communication Skills.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s combined marks obtained in GATE examination and Interview + Psychometric/Aptitude Test.
Centre of Examination
Interview + Psychometric/Aptitude Test – At Delhi
The Date & Time of interview would be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.
1. GATE Score of years 2020 or 2021 or 2022
2. Interview + Psychometric/Aptitude Test
3. Medical Test
Pay Scale 7 (Rs.44900 – Rs.142400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Government allowances.
How to Apply Intelligence Bureau ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022
1. Go to the official website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in
2. Then complete your registration with a mobile number or Email.
3. Registration Number, Password and all other important communications will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID. So keep your mobile & e-mail active during the entire recruitment.
4. Then fill your basic details like name, address, date of birth, educational qualification & other details.
5. Upload photo and signature in a proper format.
6. Then make a payment through online mode.
7. Finally submit the application form and keep printout of the application form for future use. And do not send the application form & other documents to the Intelligence Bureau office.
Important Links For Intelligence Bureau ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here