NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is inviting the seats of Trade Apprentices. The online application process of NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 starts on 27th May, 2022 & ends on 16th June, 2022. Before filling the application form candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Apprentice Trade.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Name of the Department : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Name of the Application : Trade Apprentice
Total Seats : 50
Duration of Apprenticeship : 1 year
Advertisement No. : NAPS/HRM/APPRENTICE – ITI /01/2022
Application Mode : Online/Offline
1. Opening of Online Application : 27 / 05 / 2022
2. Closing of Online Application : 16 / 06 / 2022
3. Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application : 07 / 07 / 2022, 5 p.m.
Trade Apprentices Details of NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|No.||Name of Trade||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||PwBD||Total Seats|
ITI Pass Certificate in the Respective Trade(Fitter, Electrician and Electronic Mechanics)
Age Limit as on 16 / 6 / 2022
Minimum Age : 14 years
Maximum Age : 24 years
Age Relaxation : SC/ST – 5 years ; OBC – 3 years
Standard of Physical Fitness
1. Candidates should have good health.
2. Height : 137 cm and above
3. Weight : 25.4 Kg and above
The engagement of the apprentice is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the Competent Authority before being engaged as Trade Apprentices as per the requirement of Corporation.
Place of Training
The place of training shall be Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh – 203389.
Preference will be given to the eligible local candidates living within 16 km radius of Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Dist. Bulandshahr, UP.
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in the respective ITI trade .
In case of tie in the percentage of ITI marks, the candidate born earlier shall be considered.
In case of tie in the Date of Birth, candidates with higher percentage obtained in Matriculation will be placed higher on the merit list.
How to Apply NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
1. First candidates have to register at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship ““https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in”.
2. Those who have enrolled for apprenticeship in the web portal “https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in” have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E05200901473, the establishment Id for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd, Narora Atomic Power Station. The applications will not be accepted, if not applied in the Establishment ID.
3. Apply for eligible post.
4. Fill up all required details and click on the Register tab.
5. Check your email id and activate the link which is sent by NPCIL.
6. After activated the link, Login again with Login id and password on NPCIL site.
7. Then fill up Educational Qualification, Other Qualification, Post Work Experience and Personal Details.
8. Then upload the photo and signature in the proper format.
9. Printout of the online application form with valid signature & photo, along with all the supporting documents should reach the following address on or before 07/07/2022 by 5 p.m.
10. Address : Manager (HRM), Narora Atomic Power Station Plant Site, Narora, PO: NAPP Township, Narora, Bulandshahr-203 389 (Uttar Pradesh)
Important Links for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here