PGCIL Apprentice 20222 : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is inviting the online application for Apprentice (Apprenticeship) Training in different trades. The online application process of PGCIL Apprentice 2022 starts from 07th July, 2022 & closes on 31st July, 2022. Before filling the application form candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Apprentice Training.
PGCIL Apprentice 2022
Name of the Department : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name of the Training : Apprentice(Apprenticeship)
Total Posts : 1151
Training Period : 1 year
Application Mode : Online
1. Opening Date of Online Application : 07 / 07 / 2022
2. Closing Date of Online Application : 31 / 07 / 2022
Apprenticeship Training Details of PGCIL Apprentice 2022
|1.||Haryana-Corporate Center – Gurugram & PAL Manesar||47|
|4.||Uttar Pradesh NR-I||18|
|7.||Jammu & Kashmir||25|
|13.||Uttar Pradesh NR-III||90|
|29.||Madhya Pradesh WR-I||4|
|31.||Madhya Pradesh WRTS-II||56|
Four years course of B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
Four years course of B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
Graduate (Computer Science)
Four years course of B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in CS/IT.
Graduate (Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering)
Four years course of B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering.
Three years course of Diploma – Civil Engineering
Three years course of Diploma – Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Office Management
SSC with 50% Marks with one year CTS, NCVT Trade Certificate in relevant trade (Check notification)
SSC with knowledge of stenography/Secretarial/Commercial Practice and/or basic computer applications
MBA in HR / Post Graduate Diploma-Personnel Management
Master Degree in Social Work or Rural Development/Mangement
Graduate in Any Stream, Bachelor’s Degree in Law(L.L.B)
Minimum Age : 18 years
Maximum Age : Not mentioned
No examination fee
Merit List-On the basis of Percentage of Marks obtained in the qualification of respective trade
Rs.11,000 ; Rs.12,000 and Rs.15,000 for Respective Trade
How to Apply PGCIL Apprentice 2022
1. Go to the official website & click on “Careers-Rolling Advertisement-Click Here-CLICK HERE TO APPLY”.
2. Enter NATS/BOAT/RDAT/NAPS Registration ID, Trade Name, Region Name, State Name, Personal Details, Address Details, Qualification Details and Bank Details.
3. Upload your photo, signature, 10th & 12th certificate, Degree & Diploma & ITI certificate and other certificates.
4. Finally submit the application form and keep the printout of the application form & Registration Id for future use. And do not send the application form & other documents to the PGCIL office.
Important Links for PGCIL Apprentice 2022
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here