RCFLTD Recruitment 2022 : The Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited is recruiting the post of Operator(Chemical) Trainee and Jr. Fireman Gr.II. Before filling the application form candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
RCFLTD Recruitment 2022
Name of the Department : Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited(RCFL)
Name of the Posts : (1) Operator(Chemical) Trainee and (2) Jr. Fireman Gr.
Total Number of Posts : Post (1) : 133 and Post (2) : 4
Job Location : All in India
Mode of Application : Online
1. Starting Date of Online Application : 14th March, 2022 at 8 am
2. Last Date of Online Application : 28th March, 2022 at 5 pm
3. Date of Online Examination : Will be provided in the Admit Card
4. Date of Trade Test : Will be provided by SMS on registered mobile, e-mail, on Rcfl website (Only Selected candidates can give the Trade Test)
1. B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with secure 55% marks, Or
2. Three year Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology, Or
HSC(Science) and direct admission to second year/ 3rd Semester of Three Year’s Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology, Or
3. 4 years’ (8 Semesters) or 3½ years’ (7 Semesters) Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology, Or
HSC(Science) and direct admission to second year/ 3rd Semester of 4 years’ (8 Semesters) or 3½ years’ (7 Semesters) Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology, Or
4. B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree.
Work Experience : The candidate must possess 2 years’ work experience preferably in Fertilizer or Chemical industry (Pesticides, Agro chemical, Chlor-Alkali, Organic Chemical Manufacturing) having continuous / batch process and performing the job in Process/Production Dept. Or
5. Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology, Or
HSC (Science) and direct admission to second year/ 3rd Semester of Three Years’ Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology
Work Experience : The candidate must possess 2 years’ work experience preferably in Fertilizer or Chemical industry (Pesticides, Agro chemical, Chlor Alkali, Organic Chemical Manufacturing) having continuous / batch process and performing the job in Process/Production Dept.
For Jr. Fireman Gr.II
SSC Certificate and
Completed 6 month’s full time fireman certificate course recognised by Government of India. The candidate shall possess valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.
Age Limit : Upper Age Limit as on 01.03.2022 :
Unreserved/EWS – 29 years
SC / ST – 34 years
OBC – 32 years
PwBD (General) – 39 years
PwBD (SC/ ST) – 44 years
PwBD (OBC) – 42 years
General / OBC / EWS : Rs.700/-
SC / ST / PwBD / ExSM / Women : No Fees
Application fee payment mode : Online
|Jr. Fireman Gr.II||0||1||1||2||–||4||–|
1. Computer based online objective type test
The online test will have two parts, (a) Discipline (b) Aptitude
The total number of questions = 100
Duration of Test = 90 Minutes
* There will be negative marking for wrong answer.
|1.||Course curriculum of qualifying degree / diploma / relevant qualification of relevant discipline||50||100|
|2.||General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness||50||50|
2. Trade Test
(a) Practical Job & Handling of Technical Equipment = 80 Marks
(b) Safety awareness and Computer Knowledge = 20 Marks
Total Marks = 100
Jr. Fireman Gr.II
1. Online Test
2. Trade Test – Test will include physical endurance test, driving test and physical fitness test.
Selected candidate will be undergoing training for One Year. During Training candidate will be paid Rs.9000/-.
After successful completion of One year of training the Operator(Chemical) Trainee receive the salary between Rs. 22,000 – 60,000/- and the Gross Salary will be Rs. 41,888 (Approx.)
Jr. Fireman Gr.II
Jr. Fireman Gr.II receive the salary between Rs. 18,000 – 42,000/- and the Gross Salary will be Rs. 34,272 (Approx.)
Examination Centres For RCFLTD Recruitment 2022
How to Apply RCFLTD Recruitment 2022
1. Go on official website and click on ‘HR-Recruitment–Apply Online.
2. Click on Registration.
3. Register and Create Id and Password.
4. Then Login with your Registration Number and Password.
5. Then fill up your basic details like name, address, date of birth, mobile number, educational qualification, & Work Experience.
6. Select proper Centre Name.
7. Upload photo and signature.
8. Pay application fees in online.
9. Finally submit the application form and keep printout of application form for future use. And do not send the application form & other documents to Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited office.
Important Links For RCFLTD Recruitment 2022
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here