Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 : Supreme Court of India is recruiting the post of Junior Court Assistant. The online application process starts on 18th June, 2022 & ends on 10th July, 2022. Before filling the application form candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Name of the Department : Supreme Court of India
Name of the Post : Junior Court Assistant
Total Posts : 210
Advertisement No. : No. F.6/2022-SC (RC)
Application Mode : Online
1. Opening Date of Online Application : 18 / 06 / 2022
2. Closing Date of Online Application : 10 / 07 / 2022
Vacancy Details of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Junior Court Assistant||210|
Bachelor’s Degree in any stream of a recognized university
Typing Speed on Computer : Minimum speed 30 WPM in English
Required a computer operation knowledge
Age Limit as on 01 / 07 / 2022
Age Limit : 18 – 30 years
Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ExSM : As per Government Rules
General / OBC : Rs.500/-
SC / ST / PH / ExSM : Rs.250/-
Application Fee Payment Mode : Online
Question Paper Type : Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers
Duration : 2 Hours (120 Minutes)
Total Questions : 100
General English (Including Comprehension Section) : 50 Questions
General Aptitude : 25 Questions
General Knowledge : 25 Questions
Computer Knowledge Test (Objective) : 25 Questions
English Typing Test on Computer : 10 Minutes
Descriptive Test – Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing : 2 Hours (120 Minutes)
Computer Knowledge Test
Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-
Gross Salary : Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-)
How to Apply Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
1. Go to the online apply portal of official website.
2. Click on the “New Registration”
3. Click on the “Click here to Proceed”
4. Fill up Personal details, Contact details, Address details and submit.
5. After completing registration, verify your email id.
6. Fill up Personal details, Aadhaar details, post detail, Qualification details and Additional details.
7. Upload your photo, signature, caste certification, qualification certificate and 10th certificate.
8. Pay application fee with proper mode.
9. Finally submit the application form and keep the printout of the application form for future use. And do not send the application form & other documents to the SCI office.
Important Links for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here