UPSC CAPF ACs Recruitment 2022 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is recruiting the posts of Central Armed Police Force (ACs) in EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.09/2022-CPF. The online application process starts on 20th April, 2022 & ends on 10th May, 2022. Before filling the application form candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
UPSC CAPF ACs Recruitment 2022
Name of the Department : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Post : Central Armed Police Force (ACs)
Total Number of Posts : 253
Job Location : All India
Mode of Application : Online
1. Opening of Online Application : 20 / 04 / 2022
2. Closing of Online Application : 10 / 05 / 2022
3. Online Examination : 07 / 08 / 2022
Vacancy Details For UPSC CAPF ACs Recruitment 2022
|1.||Border Security Force (BSF)||66|
|2.||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||29|
|3.||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||62|
|4.||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||14|
|5.||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||82|
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream Pass or Appear
Age Limit : As on 01 / 08 / 2022
Minimum Age : 20 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
Age Relaxation : SC/ST – 5 Years , OBC – 3 Years
General / OBC / EWS : Rs.200/-
SC / ST / Women : No Fees
Application Fee Payment Mode : Online
Written Examination : Written Examination of Paper-I and Paper-II will be taken on same day.
Paper-I : General Ability and Intelligence : 250 Marks
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension : 200 Marks
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests : Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
Physical Standards Tests
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest (Unexpanded)||81 cm (with 5 cm min expansion)||(Not Applicable)|
|Weight||50 kg||46 kg|
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|100 Meter Race||In 16 Seconds||In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meter Race||In 3 Minutes 45 Seconds||In 4 Minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 Chances)||3.0 Meters (3 Chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||–|
Medical Standards Tests
Eye Sight, Carrying Angle, Ear, Nose, Neck, Teeth, Venereal Disease, Chronic Skin Disease
Candidates who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests, will be called for Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by UPSC.
The Interview/Personality Test : 150 Marks.
Centres of Examination
How to Apply UPSC CAPF ACs Recruitment 2022
1. Go to the official website and Click on Apply Online – “Online Application for Various Examinations”.
2. Then go to the first row in Part-I Registration and click on Click Here for Part I.
3. Then read the instructions and fill personal details, educational details & other details.
4. Then submit Part-I & click on Print Slip.
5. Then click on “CLICK HERE FOR PART-II REGISTRATION” and log in with your registration number & password (Date of birth).
6. Then make a payment through online mode.
7. Then Upload photo, signature and photo identity card in the proper format.
8. Then select the examination centre.
9. Finally submit the application form and keep a printout of the application form for future use. And do not send the application form & other documents to UPSC office.
Important Links For UPSC CAPF ACs Recruitment 2022
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here