UPSC CDS II Examination 2022 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting for examination for the posts of Combined Defence Services[Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course]. The online application process starts on 18th May, 2022 & ends on 07th June, 2022. Before filling the application form candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
UPSC CDS II Examination 2022
Name of the Post : Combined Defence Services vacancies
Examination Notice No. : 11/2022-CDS-II
Total Posts : 339
Application Mode : Online
1. Opening of Online Application : 18 / 05 / 2022
2. Closing of Online Application : 07 / 06 / 2022
3. Written Examination : 04 / 09 / 2022
Vacancy Details of UPSC CDS II Examination 2022
|No.||Name of the Course||Total Posts|
|1.||Indian Military Academy(IMA)||100|
|2.||Indian Naval Academy(INA)||22|
|3.||Air Force Academy(AFA)||32|
|4.||Officers’ Training Academy(OTA)-Men||169|
|5.||Officers’ Training Academy(OTA)-Women||16|
Indian Military Academy & Officers’ Training Academy
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream Pass or Appear
Indian Naval Academy
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Pass or Appear
Air Force Academy
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream Pass or Appear (with Physics and Mathematics at 10 + 2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
For IMA – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2004 only are eligible.
For Indian Naval Academy –Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2004 only are eligible.
For Air Force Academy – 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2023 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2003
For Officers’ Training Academy – (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2004 only are eligible.
For Officers’ Training Academy – (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible.
General / OBC / EWS : Rs.200/-
SC / ST / Women : No Fees
Application Fee Payment Mode : Online
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy:
|General Knowledge||100||2 Hours|
|Elementary Mathematics||100||2 Hours|
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy
|General Knowledge||100||2 Hours|
The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only.
The question papers (Test Booklets) of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
Centres of Examination
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)||Madurai|
|Bilaspur (Chhatisgarh)||Navi Mumbai|
|Gautam Buddh Nagar||Siligudi|
How to Apply UPSC CDS II Examination 2022
1. Go to online application portal of the official website of UPSC.
2. Then go to the first row in Part-I Registration and click on Click Here for Part I.
3. Then read the instructions and fill personal details, educational details & other details.
4. Then submit Part-I & click on Print Slip.
5. Then click on “CLICK HERE FOR PART-II REGISTRATION” and log in with your registration number & password (Date of birth).
6. Then make a payment through online mode.
7. Then upload photo, signature and photo identity card in proper format.
8. Then select the examination centre.
9. Finally submit the application form and keep the printout of the application form for future use. And do not send the application form & other documents to the UPSC office.
Important Links For UPSC CDS II Examination 2022
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here