UPSC NDA II Examination 2022 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is conducting the examination for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy. The online application process of UPSC NDA II Examination 2022 starts on 18th May, 2022 & ends on 07th June, 2022. Before filling the application form candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
UPSC NDA II Examination 2022
Name of the Post : National Defence Academy & Naval Academy vacancies
Examination Notice No. : 10/2022-NDA-II
Total Posts : 400
Application Mode : Online
1. Opening of Online Application : 18 / 05 / 2022
2. Closing of Online Application : 07 / 06 / 2022
3. Written Examination : 04 / 09 / 2022
Vacancy Details of UPSC NDA II Examination 2022
|No.||Name of the Course||Total Posts|
|1.||National Defence Academy : Army||208|
|2.||National Defence Academy : Navy||42|
|3.||National Defence Academy : Air Force||120|
|4.||Naval Academy (10 + 2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30|
Qualification Criteria of UPSC NDA II Examination 2022
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy : 12th Class passed/appearing of the 10 + 2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10 + 2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy : 12th Class passed/appearing with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10 + 2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination.
Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2004 and not later than 1st January, 2007 are eligible.
General / OBC : Rs.100/-
SC / ST / Women : No Fees
Application Fee Payment Mode : Online/Offline
The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
|General Knowledge||600||2½ Hours|
The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only.
The question papers (test booklets) of mathematics and general ability test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
Centres of Examination
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)||Madurai|
|Bilaspur (Chhatisgarh)||Navi Mumbai|
|Gautam Buddh Nagar||Siligudi|
How to Apply UPSC NDA II Examination 2022
1. Go to the online application portal of the official website of UPSC.
2. Then go to the first row in Part-I Registration and click on Click Here for Part I.
3. Then read the instructions and fill personal details, educational details & other details.
4. Then submit Part-I & click on Print Slip.
5. Then click on “CLICK HERE FOR PART-II REGISTRATION” and log in with your registration number & password (Date of birth).
6. Then make a payment through online mode.
7. Then upload photo, signature and photo identity card in the proper format.
8. Then select examination centre.
9. Finally submit the application form and keep the printout of the application form for future use. And do not send the application form & other documents to the UPSC office.
Important Links For UPSC NDA II Examination 2022
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here